Recipe: Chicken, Potatoes, Carrot & OnionSep 26, 2021
- Dice the chicken and put it in a bowl. Add cooking wine, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, flour, and marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Dice potatoes and set aside
- Chop the onion and set aside
- Put oil in the pan, fry the potatoes first, then set aside
- Stir-fry chicken breast and onion for 5 minutes
- After adding the potatoes, add a spoonful of cooking wine, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce, and a small glass of water
- Stir-fry on high heat for 3-5 minutes before serving.
- Best eaten with a bowl of white rice
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.