TERMS & CONDITIONS
"After School Club" means a club run in a school and children attending the school can book.
"Carer" means the person who is responsible for the child during a Mando School class.
“Children” means all classes that we offer to Early Years, Key Stage One and Key Stage
"Class(es)" Two Children.
"Contract" means the agreement between the parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school and Mando School once a booking has been confirmed and paid for.
"Fees" means the money chargeable to the parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school for the Mando School classes.
"Mando School" means Mando School Ltd.
means a parent or legal guardian of the child who will be responsible for the payment of the fees and who is the "Parent"
contacting party to this contract and who shall (if the carer is not the parent) be responsible for compliance with these Terms and Conditions by the Carer.
"Registration fee" means the payment made by the parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school for the Mando School class for the first time.
"Registration form" means the form completed by the parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school for the Mando School class.
"Suppliers" means a company who has produced goods for Mando School Ltd.
"Teacher" means the person delivering the Mando School class.
"Term" means the dates of the classes agreed upon between the parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school for the Mando School class.
"Website" means www.mandoschool.com
- All agreements relating to the teaching of a Mando School class and on going communication with teachers, franchisee and head office staff are subject to these terms to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
- Any other additional terms and conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Mando School and the parent/carer.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school once payment of fees has been received by Mando School.
- Mando School may cancel this contract at any time before the child commences a term, for any reason whatsoever.
- Mando School shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation but will refund fees paid for the remaining classes in the term.
Fees & Payment:
- Carers, parents, organisation, centre, nursery or school must pay for the fees for the term prior to the children starting Mando School.
- Mando School can offer a full refund for the term providing a months notice is given prior to the first date of the classes starting.
- If classes have already started during the term, we need at least 2 weeks notice to cancel any single class.
- Mando School cannot refund any registration fees or credit/debit card charges.
- Mando School reserves the right to cancel a term for any reason whatsoever. In the event of a class being cancelled by Mando School, a refund will be issued to the carer, parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school.
- Mando School does not offer refunds for classes cancelled by a carer, parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school if a months notice is not given.
- In the event one of our teachers cancel a class due to illness and no replacement is available, an extra class will be added onto the end of term or the fees for one class will be deducted from next terms booking. This is down to the franchisee's discretion.
- In the event that classes are cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, earthquakes, terrorist activity, strikes or where local authorities/public guidance advise that classes should be temporarily suspended for health or other reasons, then no refunds will be given and it will not be permitted to defer classes during the affected period.
Parent and/or Carer obligations
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions the parent/carer agrees to keep the content of the Mando School class confidential and not to use or copy any aspect of the class directly or indirectly. While the child is attending a class and for a year afterwards, the parent/carer must not be directly or indirectly involved, in any way, in a business or organisation which competes with Mando School Ltd.
- The parent/carer is responsible for their child during a class if they are on the premises unless it is an after school club where the Mando School teacher will be responsible.
- The parent/carer or child must not take part in any classes if they suffer from any serious illness or contagious disease or anything similar thereto.
- The parent/carer warrents that the information supplied on the registration form or email at point of booking is accurate, up to date and if any of this information changes to inform Mando School immediately.
- Mando School takes all measures to ensure children are safe during a Mando School class. However, the parent/carer agrees that their child will be engaging in a classroom environment with some physical movement which may involve some risk of injury. The parent/carer acknowledges that they have been advised to consult with their child's physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, physical and mental health problem or any other condition or medication that may affect their child's participation in the class.
- The parent/carer assumes the above risks and accepts responsibility for any injury sustained by their child and discharge and hold harmless Mando School Ltd, its Owner, franchisees and personnel including its teachers and its suppliers from any liability arising from any injury to your child or other persons or property caused by your child's participation in the Mando School class.
- Mando School takes no responsibility for any damage, loss or expense incurred by a child and or parent/carer whilst taking part in a class or whilst on the premises of where a class is taking place.
- Mando School reserves the right to permanently exclude a child, parent or carer from a class for the time they feel necessary, due to behaviour that is not deemed acceptable within the class.
- The carer, parent, organisation, centre, nursery or school agrees that any claim made against Mando School Ltd, its owners, franchisees and personnel including its teachers and suppliers will be made in writing within 60 days of the incident taking place and failure to report in writing within this time will negate any such claim.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes prior agreements and understandings between the parties.